Re: NANFA-- RE: nanfa V1 #1336

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:13:38 -0500

On 23 Jul 2002 at 12:58, Bob Sinclair wrote:

> NANFA Membership Cards
>
> Well, I appear to have stirred up a bit of unintended controversy
> with the membership cards suggestion.

It appears that most BOD members are not in favor of this, plus it's
an added expense that doesn't really enhance the native experience.
If you REALLY want a card, do what I did. I printed up a bunch of
business cards which I keep in my wallet, and which I hand out to
interested persons. Each card has the following legend on the back:
"...dedicated to the enjoyment, study, and conservation of the
continent's native fishes". The front has my title and contact info,
plus the NANFA website address.