RE: NANFA-- membership cards

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:30:33 -0400

I agree with what Todd says. We can't have/don't want just anybody to say
"I'm doing this because NANFA says I can". While most members follow or at
least try to follow their states rules and regulations, there are a few who
do not and we don't want the image or publicity that this might give us.

Chip