RE: NANFA-- Re:pulling our heads out of the sump

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:07:27 -0400

<x-flowed>
Nah, it's OK Todd. I'm always curious as to what people are raising and
keeping and how this influences the human economics and politics of these
organisms' ecology. I suspected that you knew what you were talking about,
now I believe it...

--Bruce "the doubter" Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "Crail, Todd" <tcrail_at_northshores.com>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- Re:pulling our heads out of the sump
>Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:40:24 -0400
>
>List members,
>
>I'd like to appologize for my earlier post this morning where I spouted
>off a bunch of "look what I can do" links. I must look like a real
>arrogant jerk. I was groggy and didn't exercise good judgement, but
>that's no excuse. I only hope you might appreciate the animals for
>*what they are* if you follow the links, and get a look at something
>different than a bunch of muddy, wet people standing around in a creek
>somewhere (which muddy, wet people are darned fine with me :).
>
>Todd
</x-flowed>