Re: NANFA-- RE: Groundhog - (was Collecting this spring)

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:04:06 -0800 (PST)

Now Steve, are you going to whine about a little cold
weather while your car slides off the frozen roads, or
are you going to go to MS next weekend and grow some
hair on your chest for greensunfish to pick it? This
enquiring mind wants to know. You haven't really
collected until you get out there when its 10 degrees
and you have to worry about ripping the slime and
scales off the fish because they freeze to the netting
from the time you pull them out of the water and you
put them into a bucket....ouch.

Sounds like fun ...Martin whats in that watershed?

Klaus