Re: NANFA-- Let's not be too hasty

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:45:02 +0100

If I would have to live in a country where I am responsible to know all the
laws by personal initiative and not by public information, I would not like
it. Even more if I would be prosecuted in an unappropriate way for a
violation which is not a major cause. Don4t shoot sparrots with cruise
missiles! The authorities could have made clear the status and request the
fine and ok. But not treat it as a threat to the nation. Put the public
interest of the violation in comparison to personal rights. What4s the
result? Simply idiotical in any way. It is like the african way of justice
if ya know what I mean.

Steffen

-