Re: NANFA-- Gator Goes for Ride on Fla. School Bus (OT)

John B (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:19:51 -0600

Mindless musings:

What would Steve Irwin have to say about this?

What do you do with a 4' gator once you get it home. (OK, Moon, I
know... You eat it!)

How many times do you have to wrap the electrical tape around a 4' gator.

How much of a 4' gator is teeth and how much is tail?

John

BTW I'm just giddy after having participated in the local primaries!
Having done my patriotic duty and all.