Re: NANFA-- Amquel Plus?

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:10:27 EST

In a message dated 3/31/04 11:25:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, jcapwet_at_cox.net
writes:

> I have a zero loss rate since I started using this method for
> collecting trips. Also all my hold tanks (coolers) on collect trips have
an
> air pump set up too. JiM C.

Bag buddies with aeration have almost stopped all my die off as well. Around
here we have a vicious fungus that can half eat a fish in just a few hours but
using tap water and bag buddies has eliminated that problem. I try to never
use water from site for my collected fish. Even if the water on site is acidic
black water the fish do better if dropped directly into tap water and bag
buddies.

Moon