Re: NANFA-- Local Park Aquarium

mcclurg luke e (mcclurgl_at_washburn.edu)
Fri, 19 May 2000 17:27:57 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Wade Hedgren wrote:

> Well... after all of the great advice... I'm going with the UGF and "hang
> on the back thingi" That's done the best for me...
>
> I'll be using plastic plants... Only problem is that the Longear that
> occupies the tank now tends to uncover the UGF with his tail... Will that
> be a problem?
>
> Wade

This is another reason I put a layer of 'blue' floss on top of the filter
plate...besides giving roots a great medium to grow in...if something
uncovers the plate, there is still a barrier there to prevent detritus
from getting in underneath.

Luke