NANFA-- Fw: Eat fish, be happy?

Norman Edelen (normane_at_edelendoors.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 15:28:52 -0700

Hello All,

I thought this article was interesting, so I decided to share it with all of
you.

Norm

A proud member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
www.gpas.org
The North American Native Fishes Association: over
20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
aquarium study of our native fishes. Check it out at
www.nanfa.org

----- Original Message -----
From: Lisa Hayashi <lisa_hayashi_at_hotmail.com>
To: <normane_at_edelendoors.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 8:30 AM
Subject: Fwd: Eat fish, be happy?

Hi Norm,
This was an article I saw entitled "Eat Fish, Be Happy?" that described a
study done in Finland(?) that discovered that eating more fish was
correlated with lower rates of depression. I thought it would be something
you could mention in a "Piscavore" article if you wanted.

Lisa

http://go.msn.com/0000/5/1.asp?target=http%3A//www.msnbc.com/news/408355.asp
%3Fbt%3Dpu%26btu%3Dhttp%3A//www.msnbc.com/m/olk2k/msnbc_o_install.asp