Re: NANFA-- Massachusetts fish

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 06 May 2001 10:27:10 -0400

<x-flowed>
Rick
forget the meeting lets go collecting. I want to swim in some muddy fish
puddle and get all dirty and muddy and catch some minnows. I want to be
chased by boa constrictor snakes and crocadiles. I want to be eatten alive
by huge mosquitos. I want to slip off into a deep hole in the stream and
come up laughing. hehe. at the end of the day I want to take home my prize
minnows that they sell at the fishing bait store for a dollar a dozen. and
as i drive home in my torn clothing and missing shoe. i will laugh knowing
that i had a great time and i am still insane. hehe.

george arndt
future minnow collector of america