Re: NANFA-- feeding nightcrawlers

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Tue, 21 May 2002 06:56:17 -0500

There's limited food value to the newspaper. You need to add organic matter, like leaves, grass clippings or vegetable trimmings. You can also purchase worm food, specifically designed for keeping and raising worms. If you can't find it locally, let me know and I can order you some (I have a bait and tackle
shop)

Ty Hall