NANFA-- Fw: [ND-BIRDS] Storm toll in NE ND

Mark Otnes (markotnes-in-email.msn.com)
Wed, 12 May 2004 19:26:18 -0500

I'm looking forward to coming to the convention in a little over a month.
I'm ready to warm up and snorkel.

Check out the weather that we've in the northern part of North Dakota.

Mark Otnes
Fargo ND

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janne" <mybros-in-POLARCOMM.COM>
To: <ND-BIRDS-in-LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: [ND-BIRDS] Storm toll in NE ND

Just a quick report from Edinburg, ND. The snow and icestorm has taken its'
toll on the warblers up here. Dead ones on the ground all over. There is
such heavy ice on the trees and on the ground, there is just plain nowhere
for them to hide from this awful weather.

The bird sightings before the storm has been pretty awesome, actually pretty
identical to most other reports south of us as far as warblers and shore
birds go. No Orioles yet tho. Which is a good thing now, I guess.

Janne Myrdal
Rend. Region Bird Club
Edinburg, ND
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.