Re: NANFA-- Native Gems and some scattershooting

geoff (gkimber2-in-alltel.net)
12 May 2004 20:07:18 -0400

The swamp darters I caught in the okeefenokee lived for 2 years. After
about 6 months of eating only blackworms and frozen blood worms, they
began to eat flake food. That's all I fed them for the next 18 months
or so.

I have also had rainbows take and eat flake before, although that is the
exception to the rule.

Geoff Kimber
lexington,KY