Re: NANFA-- michael thennet

Moontanman-in-aol.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 14:59:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/04 12:45:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Prizma-in-aol.com
writes:

> hey michael...
> please resend me your email regarding shirts...
> for some crazy obscure reason aol kicked you to my aol spam list. aol
oddly
> and erractically does this to some emails. ?
> sorry... i then hit the wrong button deleting all the spam including yours.
>
> casper
Casper I haven't even thought of shirts AOL is nuts, how much are they? Where
do I send the check? I've always wanted on of those shirts but I've never
seemed to get around to it, I loved the one with my fav fish (well almost) the
flathead catfish. Are you going to be in SC? I am looking for a snorkeling
buddy.

Moon
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.