Re: NANFA-- A small Alabama trip

Karotin Bugsy (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 21:32:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi bruce, I collected in that stream a few weeks ago
and in additon caught two different types of darters
E. coosae and a percina species. Fundulus stellifer
and two suckers one of which is a spotted sucker... a
really cool fish.

There were even gambusia ...which I threw on the bank.

I also caught that nice looking bass. Really a fun
stream ... kind of unusual to collect fish at a k mart
though LOL.