Re: NANFA-- austin

Karotin Bugsy (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:14:14 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Jacob, I am glad to see some youth on here for
a change and I am thrilled to death that you
contribute... if you could tell us a little bit about
your tanks and what fish you keep I think we can get a
better idea of where your interests lie. The sculpins
you asked for the other day is a fish I run across
from time to time. But I wonder if you know that they
need cool clear water all year around and that you
will have to feed them live fish?? Temperatures in
the high 70s and 80s arent good for this fish genus.

Klaus