RE: NANFA-- Milfoil Update/Wintering Pond Plants

Karotin Bugsy (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:04:57 -0800 (PST)

I think you may well be right Bruce. Unfortunately
that product you mentioned has too much copper in it
for use in saltwater tanks where you want to keep
invertebrates..so be carful. If you really want to
get into this indepth...read the sears-conlin paper on
the krib. A copy of this paper can be found at---->
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/....I
recommend this to anyone who keeps aquatic plants.

Klaus