Re: NANFA-- Clams of Tennessee

Bob Culler (culler_at_tricon.net)
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 23:07:36 -0500

<x-flowed>
At 07:04 PM 11/3/01 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm wondering if someone could give me a hand here. It seems to me that at
>one of the NANFA conventions I saw a book on the clams of Tennessee. Does
>anyone know the actual title of the book was and where I might find a copy?
>I'm also interested in any other books on freshwater mollusks.

I think the correct title is "Mussels of Tennessee" by Parmalee and Bogan,
published by University of Tennessee Press.

Ranger Bob
Kingsport, TN

"Oh we're all part of a big food chain, the big food chain of life.
You eat things and things eat you, and it works out so nice.
We're all part of a great big stew and someday you'll discover
We're born, we live, we die, and we're all food for one another."
~Mike Cross, "Big Food Chain"

</x-flowed>