Re: NANFA-- Endagered Species Report

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:21:17 -0500

<x-flowed>
You're right, Ty, we'll still have plenty of gray squirrels, blue jays and
stocked trout. But entire ecosystems will disappear or be drastically
rearranged. We've already done that in North America-- as recently as 1915
the dominant hardwood tree east of the Mississippi was the American
chestnut, and as recently as the 1870s there were large herds of bison
roaming both longstem and shortstem prairies. To borrow the thought, HA!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: Ty Hall <tyhall_at_mia.net>
>To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- Endagered Species Report
>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:24:28 -0600
>I also agree that we will not wipe out all life on the planet, but I do
>firmly
>believe that the world as we know it will not exist within the next couple
>of
>generations.
</x-flowed>