Re: NANFA-- Fishwatching book for sale

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:56:16 -0700

<x-flowed>
At 05:01 PM 10/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Jay,
>
>I will be ording one. This a coup for NANFA. Any chance that he will
>release some copies of the "Our Native Fish"! I had a copy years and
>years ago but traded it for a jumping grass pickerel.
>
>Have been looking for another copy for the last six months
>unsuccessfully. Thought I found one on the internet on Amazon but when I
>placed the order it wouldn't accept my card. The only time that's ever
>happened. It accepted before and after. It was selling at list price
>next to copies 5X more. Something smells...a,er.. Fishy?
>
>John

Because of its scarcity, and higher cost to NANFA too, we're selling it for
$24 (including postage) to NANFA members only, on a first come basis. As
you noted, this is a lot less than booksellers are asking for it. I guess
this could be handled through this list but for NANFA members only. If you
want one I urge you to contact me offlist pronto.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA