RE: NANFA-- pheno phun & the pharmer's new tank :)

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:56:35 -0400

Note the *almost*. :)

The best thing is to actually have the tank set up, seal tested, conditioned,
cycled even, and then get animals involved ;) I kinda broke that rule this
weekend tho. But without a good reason, I'd just procrastinate and
procrastinate. <sigh> So a stonecat and an orangespot are in a very turbid
stream here in my cubicle, and the o-spot seems just fine when it actually
swim into the front 2" of the tank heehee

http://www.Farmertodd.com/NANFA/30Gal/newtank.jpg

I can't wait until the water clears. I'm so stoked about this system... I was
going to put exotics in it (do a Columbian theme with rams and emperor
tetras), but after thinking this thru... Why on earth I'd pay for someone
else's "bait" is beyond me :)

Especially when everyone who will be viewing it would probably never get a
chance to see what beauty actually lives in that "nasty river"! :)

Todd Crail, "changing opinions one at a time"