Re: NANFA-- celebrity encounter and fun picture

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:40:36 -0700

<x-flowed>
No, Robert Fripp on guitar, along with singer Greg Lake of later ELP fame
and one of the guys that formed Foreigner 15 years or so later. This King
Crimson was around the time the original Genesis was still together. I
think it was their first album (late 60's?) and was the one with 20th
Century Schitzoid Man and I Talk to the Wind.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA