Re: NANFA-- Metal Bands for Closing Plastic Bags

Doug Mainor (
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

Mark what you are looking for is called a bag stapler.
there are several variations on this, one is a hand
held device, another is a nice set up what looks like

/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,