Re: NANFA-- Bison, Kansas, and wacko extreemists...

mcclurg luke e (mcclurgl_at_washburn.edu)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:39:39 -0500 (CDT)

Dave,

I'd reply to your insinuations, but as usual they are presented with
arrogance and self-rightousness. So, I'll leave you to your ivory
tower. Too bad the busses weren't running on your way to
work...bang!...on less problem in the world.