Re: NANFA-- choices

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:41:10 EDT

Very good points!.. I would like to know how we are going to "get off" the
planet in the first place, because the question that enters my mind is "Will
there be enough "fuel resources" left to get us outta here by the time that
time comes????