RE: NANFA-- Public Aquarium closing

Nick Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:08:17 -0700

Isn't there a huge restraunt/aquarium goin in the Houston area called "The
Aquarium"? It is supposed to have a bunch of tanks, at least one of them is
supposed to be over 100,000 gallons from what I hear.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa_at_aquaria.net On Behalf
Of John Bongiovanni
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 10:56 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Public Aquarium closing

That's a shame. There is a big hole in the DFW area now for public
aquaria. I've averaged two visits a year to the Dallas Aquarium. It
was small, and obviously under funded, but it was better than anything I
had at home. I hope a solution will in the future will address this
need. One that can be somewhat self sustaining.

John