RE: NANFA-- alabama gettaway and such

Rose Lawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:35:31 -0400

Thanks, Chipper

One thing seems certain...if our collecting trips become loaded with pretty
young women, we'll triple the number of participants in no time, and NANFA
membership numbers should zoom off the chart.

Steven A. Ellis
aging rapidly in
Kennesaw, GA
(Will one of you young ladies please help poor old Mr. Rinehart back to his
truck before he falls in the water again?)