NANFA-L--Columbia convention

Subject: NANFA-L--Columbia convention
From: Bob Muller (michiganfish-in-wideopenwest.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 07:33:47 CDT

I did all my collecting on the mountain trips, but someone gave Philip
Kukulski four lowland shiners and he gave them to me. They have spawned
several times and I have maybe 50 fry. Enough to supply the local NANFA
people. They spawn just like the flagfins which I have kept going since the
Jackson convention. Has anyone else had any luck with what they brought
home? Next spring hopefully the saffron, yellowfin and fireyblack shiners
will spawn.

Bob Muller

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:21 CDT