RE: NANFA-L-- Could Elephants Become an Envasive Species?

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:16:27 -0400

Yeah, you're right of course. I was thinking expansively that even more
species of carps could be introduced and do quite well. But then I realized
that I missed the point of Tom's post, which is about alleged African
species succeeding in great plains systems, rather than Asian. That one
stumps me; have any African species done well in these systems?

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A