Re: NANFA-L-- Late, Lamented Largemouth

geoffrey kimber (gkimber2-in-gmail.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:30:18 -0500

Somehow, I just see the world ending up with all the remaining life
shifted to a location where it is exotic, but extirpated in it's
native range.

So all the LMBs will be in Asia, while we'll have the only snakeheads
left. Bluenose shiners will exist only in our aquariums if there are
any left at all.