Re: NANFA-L-- fish transportation

Peter Unmack (peter.lists-in-)
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:03:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, Sinclair wrote:

> Thanks. Somehow I got the impression that attendees will
> be able to participate in trips, but will not be permitted to
> bring any fishes home from the convention. Thanks for
> clearing this up for me...and any others who had similar
> thoughts.

You may have missed the conversation we had on the list clarifying all
that. Your mailbox regularly fills up (presumably while you are away and
unable to check email) and mail starts bouncing to me as undelivered.
Thus you end up missing a bunch of messages from time to time. I'd see if
you could get your mailbox size increased to avoid missing future
messages.

This happens to other folks on the list from time to time as well. But
Bob Sinclair is the most common one.

Cheers
Peter