RE: NANFA-L-- What Happens When Fish Suck?

Peter Unmack (peter.lists-in-)
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:34:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006, Irate Mormon wrote:

> But seriously, what are the chances that anything significant will come
> from this study?

What are the chances that anything significant will come from you? Let
alone practical. :-)

> But I think there ought to be a litmus test- say, "If I had to pay for
> this with my own money, would I still do the research?"

That's what I've always said about people before they should be able to
reproduce (irrespective of money). :-)

Tootles
Peter Unmack
Provo River, Utah