RE: RE: NANFA-L-- What Happens When Fish Suck?

Irate Mormon (archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net)
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:49:16 -0500

I knew that was coming...unfortunately, I cannot dictate how my money
should be spent to the person I help elect. Bottom line is, it's better
in my hands than someone else's.

-Irate

"He says there's no doubt about it, it was the myth of fingerprints.
I've seen them all and man, they're all the same." - Paul Simon
Behalf Of