Re: NANFA-L-- Photo Library - PHP Gallery

Todd D. Crail (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:12:04 -0400

Hi Jase,

I've repeatedly offered to post things on the NANFA website for folks.
Let's just say the <ahem> need, hasn't made a demand for some software
intervention ;)

And I hope it doesn't come across that I'm being a huge stick in the mud
about this (maybe just a little one :). I just see this as a technological
solution (read: complication) to a problem that doesn't exist.

Perhaps the most that should come of this is placing my email address on the
e-list webpage to contact if you have pictures to post.

There's always Shutterfly for people too, if they want to keep their
galleries in order and print the pictures off, make 'em pretty with their
tools, etc.

http://www.shutterfly.com/studio/overviews.jsp

My sister started using it once she got sick of me whining about her sending
me 15 or 20 TERApixel, overexposed, pictures of her lil' brat in an email
and blocking up my account.

She's been really happy with it, and we're back on speaking terms ;) lol

Todd
The Whole Famdamily Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com