NANFA-L-- FW: please help Zerofootprint complete your listing

Nick Zarlinga (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:11:37 -0400

Does anyone know anything about this organization?

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
3900 Wildlife Way
Cleveland, OH 44109
216-661-6500 ext 4485

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Truong [jennifer.truong-in-zerofootprint.net]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 3:56 PM
To: info-in-nanfa.org
Subject: please help Zerofootprint complete your listing

Dear North American Native Fishes Association (NANFA),

Zerofootprint has added your URL to our site. We highly recommend that you
add your logo and a short description about your organization to make it
more useful and inviting for people, who want to learn more about your
company and visit your site. Thousands of people visit Zerofootprint.net
weekly to find ways to reduce their environmental impact.

Please use our Search Box on our site to find your organization's incomplete
listing. To complete your listing please submit your organization through
this link:
http://www.zerofootprint.net/green_products/the_zeropages_submit.asp

Zerofootprint is aimed at the global network of organizations, companies and
people, who want to reduce their environmental impact.

Please contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,
Jen

Jennifer Truong
Research Lead