Re: NANFA-L-- Chrosomus lifespan

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Sat, 03 Dec 2005 23:10:55 +0700

A bit off topic. Male Cyprinella species that I kept, when kept in 1
male per 1 to many more females with anything that they can lay eggs
on, seem to break down much quicker than when kept with appropriate
multispecies group or-in-least with a bunch of males that prevent
quick easy frequent spawning. Seem that holding territories and
spawning zap lots of energy for males.

Tony