NANFA-L-- TN guidance.....

Schlueter, Scott L LRB (Scott.L.Schlueter-in-LRB01.usace.army.mil)
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:50:04 -0500

Hi all,
This seems to be a good time to query the group. I will be in TN in early
May for a wedding. I am going to go down early (3 or 4 days) and spend some
time sampling. I am sure in a state with the resources like TN I could
manage to find fish but was wondering if anyone can give me some guidance on
spots to check out. I will be staying in the Nashville area but am willing
to drive a fair bit. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
-Scott
Niagara River, NY (with today's seiche in Lake Erie, the river is 5 ft higher
and meaner than ever....)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org] On Behalf Of
matt ashton
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:35 PM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Black Darters now Spring Fling '06

Whew, that sounds MUCH better.

I'm not totally sure what time the TN AFS meeting is out on the 8th but I
will be up-in-the TN/KY border on the river. It is probably an hour north of
the Duck/Buffalo/Tennessee confluences so I won't be far. I did some gazateer
scouting last week and already have a few sites ive been to or know of. The
9-10th are wide open, probably 11th too.

Matt
Cookeville, TN

"Todd D. Crail" <tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu> wrote:
The watershed known as the Hiawassee.... Not the lower river, silly. I
might be crazy but I'm not stupid lol

If you can change your schedule on the 9th, 10th and 11th for the Duck,
we'll make adjustments in the week to make sure we do that. Might just nose
into SC fer some fiery blacks n yellowfin and then head back over on 40,
catch the Biltmore on the way. Hopefully we can get Casper to go over that
ridge into the Barrens so he can see what he's missin' stoppin'-in-the
Sequatchie :) Then we'll come back later and do SC proper-like with Jeffro
and Melanoma as a more lady-friendly vacation.

Casper, what do you have going on the 8th? Looks like we'd be in the
Chatty-noo area that evening. We can talk about that off list.

Any other takers for the Duck? I could do all morning on the 11th and still
drive home. Its about 9 hours from Shelbyville to Toledo.