NANFA-L-- TN guidance-Thank you.....

Schlueter, Scott L LRB (Scott.L.Schlueter-in-LRB01.usace.army.mil)
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:07:16 -0500

Emails troubles today, I wanted to make sure this went out.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the information provided. I think I have
some great leads. I look forward to seeing the report from the March trip.
I will be in contact with a few people off-list prior to May.
-Scott
(Buffalo, NY - Niagara River)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org] On Behalf Of
Bruce Stallsmith
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:40 PM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- TN guidance.....

There was a snubnose from the general middle Tennessee area described as
Eth. atripinne in a paper years ago by Blanchard, I think, and now if I
remember correctly considered as a local population of simoterum. But I'm
sure other species can be described out of all of these tributary river
systems, depending on your criteria for where relatively isolated
populations become legit species.

Hopefully we'll get a look-in-the Shelbyville fish on March 11.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the suddenly wintry Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A