NANFA-L-- Blue in fish

Brian J. Torreano (headdarter-in-btdarters.com)
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 01:31:19 -0500 (CDT)

Well, the list is pretty quiet. In the blue-in-fish vein, I thought I
would post a link to my website's Stonecat page where I have some pictures
of some blue Stonecats I caught in 1997
(http://www.btdarters.com/pages/stct.html). Has anyone else ever seen
blue Stonecats? I wish I knew what I had-in-the time. I would have tried
to breed them instead of selling them. Oh, well.

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
Your on-line resource for American Darters and other native fish for the
small to medium-sized aquarium!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489