Re: NANFA-L-- Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin

Michael Wolfe (mwolfe-in-mindspring.com)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:03:07 -0500

Now that I have talked to the lady-in-UGA press and confirms, she says that
pricing is good for any that I go get.

Michael Wolfe
North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Hopefully