Re: NANFA-L-- snakehead news clip

Drummond Howard (drummondhoward at hotmail.com)
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:17:01 +0000

I found another interesting site which had some interesting information:
http://fisc.er.usgs.gov/Snakehead_circ_1251/html/channa_argus.html

The 10 metric tons harvested 5 to 10 years after introduction is
impressive, but there are not enough details. Might have enough information
for someone to track down more information.

Drummond Howard
Gaithersburg, Maryland