Re: NANFA-- Tank price

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:15:27 EST

In a message dated 3/16/04 3:19:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, tyhall_at_mia.net
writes:

> I understand what you meant, but your local dealer is not making any money
on
> those old tanks. In fact he is probably selling them well below his cost,
> just to
> get rid of them (which means he is losing money on them).

If he has used them for years to make money then I don't see how he could be
loosing money on them. If I was a dealer then in those circumstances I would
just throw them away! If a dealer sells me something at a special price I
always go back for regular business when there were several petshops in my town I
would always patronize the one who would when possible give me a deal. Every
body else was way down the list for my business.

Moon