Re: NANFA-- Amquel Plus?

Dustin Smith (dsmith73_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:39:03 -0500

I have also used Kordon products for some time and have been very pleased
with them. They take a totally different approach to chlorine, ammonia and
chloramine removal, by not using thiosulfate. I use Polyaqua on a regular
basis when shipping fish.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "jdpro" <jdpro_at_cox.net>
To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Amquel Plus?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:32:37 -0700

I use AmQuel Plus and am very pleased with it. I also use NovAqua with it.

You can read the data sheets from Kordon here:
http://kordon.com/kpds.htm
In the left window under Kordon Product Data Sheets, scroll down to Water
Conditioners and you will find their complete description of AmQuel Plus.

Tanya