RE: NANFA-- he shoots... he scores!

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:02:27 -0500

This comes from a friend of 10 years who's been an avid aquarist as well, and
just didn't know there were neat animals out back because we've both been too
busy occupying myself with marine organisms for the last 4 :)

Rain or shine, let me know... There's always neoprene. :)

I'l be in the Cleveland area again this weekend, so you might just be saving
me from having to do decorations for a party ;)

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashton, Matthew J.
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 2:20 PM
To: 'nanfa_at_aquaria.net'
Subject: RE: NANFA-- he shoots... he scores!

so where does that lead to? 5 miles of privitzed prime creek for collecting
and conservation? is this you stumbling across a newbie?

wish i woulda known the weather woulda been so good last weekend. I did come
across some new spots deep in the woods but is knee deep in bog muck. caught
some muddminnows though.