Re: NANFA-- catfish health question from webpage

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 09:06:00 -0600

Are you sure it's his tounge and not a foriegn object? I had a Red Dace that had
the exact same symptoms, but he had a ball of eggs trapped in his mouth. If it's a
foriegn object, you could try simply removing it.

Ty