Re: NANFA-- Collecting in Wisconsin today

Tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:47:25 +0700

I do not know is this the same one or not, but the UNH marine lab at Shoal isle.
that I graduated from had experiment in farming them [also breeding] for its roe
to be sold overseas. This is quite a while ago so I do not know how things go
right now. The lumpfish here is fat, short and bumpy.

Tony