Re: NANFA-- What do blackworms eat? (In aquariums...)

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:34:35 -0800 (PST)

Last year just for fun I kept daphnia magna and
blackworms together. I threw in a banana peel for the
blackworms and it workd marvelously and I fed the
daphnia nanochloropsis microalgae. The daphnia were
always a nice bright red and the blackworms increased
slowly. The daphnia filtered the water and everything
worked like a charm til my air pump quit and the tank
got to 80 deg F.

Where are you LL, I am in Cincinnati.

Klaus